Change of Rooms
1.We reserve the right to offer you a room other than the one reserved if for reasons beyond our control your chosen room is unavailable.
2.We reserve the right to change tariffs as shown in our website and brochure. We will, of course, honour any confirmed bookings in the event of a change.
Checking in and out:
3.Check In Time is 4pm, but we can usually accommodate anyone who would like to arrive earlier. Please call and let us know.
4. Check Out Time is 11am. Please ask if you need a later time; we like to be flexible.
5. Cancellation for rooms is 48 hours notice. Cancellation for suites is one week's notice. Cancellation for House Parties is detailed on the House Party page.
6. A fee of £25 per dog per visit or £10 per dog per night (whichever is less) will be charged. We cannot accept other pets.
7. We cannot accept responsibility for actions or behaviour of guests' dogs or our own dogs in the rare event of an unfortunate confrontation.
Health and Safety:
8. Warwick Hall is located on the banks of the River Eden, a fast flowing salmon river. We ask that no one who might be in danger from the river come to visit. We cannot accept responsibility for an accident.
We advise taking out Holiday Insurance if you believe your plans could change.